Washington State's top destination, Wapato Point, is the only peninsula surrounded by rolling hills, farms, valleys, and soaring peaks. With 300 days of sunshine, Wapato Point Resort has a mile of white sand beach, boating docks, swim areas, and water ski platforms. 200 condominiums and 70 private vacation homes share indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, tennis, and volleyball courts, basketball, miniature golf, boat and water craft rentals.
Wapato Point Resort
- Full Service Resort.
- Large Vacation Rental Houses.
- Room to spread out with family & friends.
- Easy to find, with easy free parking.
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings.
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets.
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils.
- Many with Hot Tubs and High Speed Internet.
- Weekend or Weekly Rentals.
- White Sand Beaches, Boat Docks.
- Indoor & Outdoor Pools, Hot Tubs.
- Basketball & Volleyball Courts.
- Boat & Water Craft Rentals.
- Fishing & Mini Golf.
- Close to Casino & Shopping.
Staying in a large fully featured home is always better than a small hotel room. Make your own meals, spread out with family, friends, and settle in for a comfortable happy stay.
DETAILS: Goldener Network, Inc., doing business as - WapatoPoint.com Owner Direct Vacation Rentals - is an independent company and not directly associated with the home owner association at Wapato Point Resort. Individual owners may engage our firm to help them advertising, book and secure guests to rent their unused timeshare unit weeks. Although similar to giant global advertising websites, we are local and personable to help owners make maximum income with minimum fuss.